Thursday, January 26, 2012

3 during TKD

Yesterday I was all packed up to do the treadmill. I went down to my work gym THREE times, and all three times, both treadmills were taken. So, I guess Wednesday just isn't the day to try to go down there. I was kind of pissed off and I thought about just taking my second rest day, but I really just wanted to go, so I decided to go outside while the boy was taking his tae kwon do class. In some ways, this worked out really well, I found a nice half mile loop and it is good to get my run in at this time, since the class is too short for me to have time to go to the gym (or go home) or do anything other than just sit there. Running = better than just sitting there.

But man, was it windy! I forgot my hat, so my hair was blowing around everywhere, it was cold and I couldn't hear my music over the wind. The good thing about a run like that is that you are so focused on getting it over with and getting indoors that you forget to be any kind of miserable about the running itself.

Anyway, so I might make it a regular Wednesday practice, since I am typically the one to take him to class on those nights. But today, I am packed for the treadmill again.

Also, this is just a really good post on a blog I am putting on my regular reads list.

No comments:

Post a Comment