Monday, January 2, 2012

7 Elliptical

The Elliptical Half training continues!

The gym was crowded, as it often is this time of year, but it was okay. Here is something weird - I got off the elliptical after my miles, and I did what I typically do, which is stagger to a treadmill and walk for a bit to cool down. So, I get off the treadmill after just a few minutes and turn around to the elliptical I was on so that I can wipe down the machine, and I see this lady who had been on the machines behind me on the elliptical I just got off..... it was odd, there was an entire row of elliptical machines there, and she appeared to have jumped onto my machine right after I got off it.... maybe she thought that if I could go that long on a machine it must be some kind of magic machine?

No comments:

Post a Comment