Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Criminy!

As my mom used to say, what does that even mean, "criminy"? Anyways, yesterday was a truly terrible food day. The worst food day I have had in I don't even remember how long. I have no idea even why it happened, it just did. It started with deciding that I really needed chick fil-a for breakfast and ended with zero time for cooking dinner due to husband being on business trip, and school meeting that had to be attended. But mostly it was just because I didn't care and made a fairy conscious decision to NOT be mindful today.

Anyways, and I didn't do any exercise at all, it was a rest day. So, just for fun I added up the calories on myfitnesspal, because I do remember everything I ate. And I was very honest, I even added in the sauce and the four french fries I ate with my dinner chicken sandwich. Total calories: 3,189.

Luckily, my Epic Elliptical Half is scheduled for this Sunday, so I should be able to mitigate some of the damage. But it just goes to show you... surgery or no surgery, stacking up those calories is as easy as anything.

1 comment:

  1. Don't sweat it. It has been my experience that days like that often cause me to lose a pound or two. I think the body goes into some sort of reverse shock or something. Long as it's not a habit, and just a nice little vacation from the monotony of always counting every bite.

    ReplyDelete