Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Long

3.5 miles and the first "official" long of my training for the Colfax. It went well. I did 3R/1W intervals, and completed all of them. Time was 43:22, 12:24/mile, so not bad at all, considering how long it had been since I had run outside. I was very thankful that I could do so today, and wasn't about to skip it! I did four on the treadmill yesterday, and I must say how well today's run went makes me think that the inclines on the treadmill runs really and truly do matter, and my goal of making my treadmill runs "count" more is both worthwhile and already making a difference. I didn't even have much of a problem with nemesis hill today, and before doing 3R intervals had felt awful if I had gone more than a couple of days without running outside.

Anyways, so it was a perfectly good start, and I am glad that while I started out the week pretty crappy, I was able to end it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment