Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Training not going well so far

I treadmilled it on Monday, it was miserable. Then this morning, I got up at 5AM in order to make it to my gym and treadmilled it again. But only for two miles and it was just miserable. It was pre-coffee and just early and awful. I had planned to do three miles, but quit after two, and I walked some of those two!

But it has been a tough week. It was 9 degrees outside, so running outside this week has just simply not been an option, it is genuinely too cold for me. I am training a new employee, so it has been really difficult to get it done at work (although on Monday I sent her home early so that I could get on the treadmill before going home), plus husband has been traveling for work, so I am the only one for all the home front chores and child care.

So, rather than beat myself up for crappy treadmill runs, I am going to pat myself on the back for getting them done at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment