Saturday, April 14, 2012

A good long run

I've spent way too much time in the past few weeks in low altitude, so I was kind of concerned about my long run this week, but it went okay. I did seven miles at 12:14/mile. It was a good run, although my lungs were a bit more hurty than usual.

I am reading this book right now, and I'm sure I have lots to say about it, but now I'm too tired and I still have chores to do today, so this will have to do.

It's been a pretty good week for running, although today and tomorrow will be my only outside runs, I did the treadmill and the elliptical this week. Although now I am thinking on it, it is supposed to snow tomorrow here (which was the whole reason I did my long today instead of tomorrow), so actually I will probably end up at the gym again, making this long run my only run outside. Huh. Oh well.

Last thing I will mention is that today's run was good enough to get me a new 10K PR. Blog side bar updated appropriately.

No comments:

Post a Comment