Monday, May 28, 2012

Wall Street Guy

Chris and I pulled up to the gym parking lot this morning (it is perfectly nice out, but I decided to do the elliptical at the gym today because I am having some weird problem with my left calf, it is refusing to uncramp and feels tight all the time, since yesterday's run) and Chris goes "Wall Street is here" and he meant this guy that has been going to the gym since we have been doing there and I always refer to him as "Wall Street Guy", since what he typically did was pedal the recumbent bike slowly while reading the Wall Street Journal. But lately, I have been seeing him work quite a bit harder, walking on the treadmill at a pretty good incline.

So, I get on the elliptical and I am behind him, and as he is finishing up his workout, (which he did in his pajamas today) he lifts up the back of his shirt slightly to scratch his back, and I see that he is a tattoo on his lower back!! Some kind of Chinese symbol! And it just blew my mind.... wall street guy has a tramp stamp!!!

Anyways, that and the train with the army vehicles were the most interesting parts of the week for me. We are now getting ready to head to the pool for the first swim of the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment