Monday, August 20, 2012

Where you're going has no signs
and you're not going in a straight line

Eyes on the prize, reboot the mission
I've lost the sight, but not the vision
- The Wallflowers, Reboot The Mission


Did 3.1 this morning. The first three days of this week are going to be challenging, Chris is traveling and I have to get everything done, which means the only time I have to run is if I get up at 5AM, have a quick cup of coffee and get going. I was able to do that this morning, but it proves challenging for me to try to do it more than one day in the week.

I am going SO slow these days. But I am only two pounds away from what I consider to be my "comfort" weight. Running is definitely easier without the extra poundage, but those last two pounds are proving quite stubborn and don't seem to want to come off. Oh well. The band is definitely working the way it is supposed to right now, so the rest is just up to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment