Sunday, March 18, 2012

I'm totally getting a basket on this thing, y'all

So, I've been saying for a while that I wanted a bike, but every time I sort of looked into it, the whole thing looked really complicated and expensive. But the other day, one of my friends at work told me they "went to WalMart and picked up a bike" for her, and I had kind of a revelation... I didn't have to get an expensive or complicated bike, I could just go to WalMart and pick one up! So I did! And it wasn't too expensive at all! Here is my bike, in all its awesomeness.



And here is me, riding it around my neighborhood, making quite a scene. I was kind of worried I wouldn't remember how to ride a bike, but it turns out the old saying is true, you never forget. Although Chris was concerned enough about the prospect to make my buy a helmet and actually wear it, even though I really didn't want to.


No comments:

Post a Comment