Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spring!!!

"Loving a free and feeling spirit
Hugging a tree when you get near it
Digging the snow and the rain and the bright sunshine"


Man, I had a good run today! My stupid garmin needed to be charged, so I had to go without it. I went during the boy's martial arts class and I was diggin' the sunshine! I don't actually have that song on my playlist, but it is what was going through my head during the run, so there ya go.

Anyways, according to the gmaps pedometer I did about 3.75 miles, and according to my interval timer it was in around 43:45, but those tools are not as good as my garmin. But the point is, it was a good run.

I did 2.5 on the tready yesterday at the hotel (traveling for work again) and I ran three miles on Tuesday and Wednesday in the morning, so overall I think a good week.

I need to do my long tomorrow and I'm not sure how long I am going to make it. I'm a bit behind on my training because I was sick last weekend, but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment