Monday, March 5, 2012

No reason in particular to blog

I continue to struggle weight-wise and food-wise. I'm reading a book right now called "The End of Overeating" which is interesting in a science-y kind of way. I could use more restriction in the band, and I think I will go to the doc next week and get another fill.

In the meantime, I'm surprised I haven't blown up, but I'm guessing the exercise is keeping most of the weight gain in check, although I certainly have gained a little from my lowest point. I started recording weekly food goals in my exercise log, along with a treadmill goal and/or running goal.

This week my goal is a pretty simple one of no junk food. I am working on a visualization technique to try and stop the cues from turning into actions (that's from the book, although the visualization technique is one I made up).

Treadmill goal is just one mile at 1 percent incline and all miles at a minimum of 12:20/mile pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment